SCDA works across East Sussex supporting community based projects aimed at addressing the needs of those most vulnerable in the community.
· User and local community involvement to identify gaps in services and development of new projects to meet community needs
· They offer a range of integrated and holistic approaches to service delivery for those most vulnerable in our community
· Continuous quality improvement including review of individual and community impact
· Support of effective partnerships between voluntary, statutory and private sectors to address identified community needs
· Development of sustainable sources of funding including a range of social enterprises.