All local support
The National Stalking Helpline is run by Suzy Lamplugh Trust.
They can help you by giving you information and guidance on topics including:
- The law in relation to stalking and harassment in the United Kingdom
- Reporting stalking or harassment
- Effective gathering of evidence
- Ensuring your personal safety and that of your friends and family
- Practical steps to reduce the risk
Sussex Neighbourhood Watch aims to prevent crime, reduce the fear of crime, and improve safety. Neighbourhood Watch promotes good citizenship and greater public awareness through Neighbourhood Watch groups, increases public participation in the prevention and detection of crime and anti-social behaviour, reduces the fear of crime, improves police/community liaison and increases public and community safety.