General crime

Our website brings together useful information about what to do if you have been a victim of crime in Sussex and where you can go for help.

If you would like to report a crime you should contact local Police on 101 or dial 999 in an emergency.

Our website provides information about local and national providers of practical and emotional support to help you deal with the impact of crime.

Support can be tailored to your particular situation, and specialist services are available for victims of the most serious crime such as rape and sexual violence.

To find out what help is available, use the search box at the top of each page on our web site. You can enter a postcode to search for local services, or type in keywords to search the information we have.

Suggested answers will appear after you begin to type - choose one of those by clicking it, or press enter to try a full search across the site.


Who can help me?